Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Trying to Keep Up

I have really been slacking on my posts lately. For some reason I sometimes feel overwhelmed by my sweet, innocent, little bloggy. I don't know why. Maybe it's the pressure... I feel like all eyes are on me and for some reason that intimidates me. Maybe that sounds strange, I don't know. Anyway, I have a topic in mind for my next post and I'm pretty excited about it. I feel like all of my posts have been about shoes, and as much as I love them, I need to incorporate the LIFE and LOVE aspects of my world as well.

Other than that, my week so far has been pretty long ( and it's only Tuesday lol). Right now I am not in the fast paced environment I am used to for my job. I've been doing a little side work and things have been very slow. Ugh! It will all be worth it in the long run though, so I am going to stay positive =) I also got new batteries for my camera so I am super excited about that! I can finally take pictures again, YAY!!

Oh, before I forget, I read Candace Bushnell's The Carrie Diaries. As a Sex and the City fan, my opinion may be biased but I have to tell you I loved it!! It was entertaining and believable, two very important factors a book needs to have. At least for me, anyway. I managed to read two books in a matter of 3 days so I was feeling pretty good about that (thank you, thank you) lol.


 I am feeling productive today and I am excited about my new project, so on that positive note I am going to end this post. I hope you all have a fun, productive week and I'll be back later this week. Stay tuned...


Via Google

2 comments:

  1. you are such a slacker. BYE!! SHUT UP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't talk! Where are the pictures I asked for a whole YEAR AGO?? <3

    ReplyDelete