Monday, July 19, 2010

Have You Heard the Good News?

If you read my blog you know I am obsessed with Ruthie Davis shoes. Her designs are perfection!! So today, my best friend told me she saw that Ruthie herself had posted a link on her Facebook to one of my blog posts featuring her shoes. I was so excited! I thought no one read my little ole blog, but for Ruthie Davis (my favorite shoe designer) to actually see my blog and mention me on her Facebook... the feeling is amazing. This inspires me to keep doing what I enjoy.
Anyway, I was really excited about that so I wanted to share the news. Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and comments, it means so much to me. <3 Speaking of Ruthie Davis shoes, you have to check out her Fall 2010 Collection!!
Spike

Credit: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment