Friday, October 1, 2010

Hello, October!

That's right, it's officially Fall and the first day of October is here! I am welcoming both with open arms. I don't know what it is exactly, but when this time of year rolls around I always have more pep in my step. I love Fall: the cool temperatures, rainy days, and change in leaf colors! I find these characteristics refreshing and it rejuvenates my soul. This is my season. Libra season! Today is my birthday, and in honor of my birthday month I wanted to give my readers something more personal.

I recently came across another blog that inspired me... challenge might be a better word, actually. It's called "October Photoblog Challenge" and I've decided to take part. For more info or if you're interested in participating, click HERE. I thought this would be a fun way for you guys to get to know me a little better. Also, it will be fun to try out some new ideas for posts. So, here we go!

Day 1: Self Portrait - Share Basics/Make An Intro


Birthday: October 1, 1986 

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Height: 5'9"

Eye Color: Green mostly

Location: Los Angeles, California 

Siblings: 1 brother & 1 sister

Things That Make Me Happy: My animals, creative freedom, and a peaceful environment 

Weaknesses: Sweet treats and shoes 

Hobbies: Make-Up, Shoe Design, Blogging, Photography, Event Planning, Ghost Hunting

Significant Other: My boyfriend, friends and family.
There are many sides of me and they each make up the other halves

What Are You Attracted to: Beauty & Brains

Do You Believe In Ghosts? Yes! 

Favorite Movie of All Time: Titanic, White Chicks, The Holiday, The Devil Wears Prada, Twilight. 
Indecisiveness is a true Libra quality 

Favorite Book of All Time: The Twilight Books

What Would You Do With A Million Dollars? Pay off debt, Splurge on designer shoes, Invest the rest 

3 Words Describing Myself: Sensitive, Optimistic, Feminine

No comments:

Post a Comment