Sunday, October 3, 2010

Shoe of the Week: Report 'Lena'


Hi everybody :) For this week's Shoe of the Week I picked a comfy looking shoe for Fall. This style is called Lena and it's by Report (one of my favorite shoe brands). This isn't the type of shoe I would normally blog about but I think it's perfect for fall in Southern California. We don't get a lot of rain here but it can get pretty cold. I am a flip flop kind of girl when it comes to my routine shoe. I don't like wearing tennis shoes because they make me feel somewhat claustrophobic. I know that sounds weird but I've been this way since I can remember. 
Anyway, these just looked really comfy and cute, and the material reminds me of fall/winter. I can't wear sandals in 50 degree weather so these are a nice alternative for me. They're easy to slip on and off and they aren't too tight or bulky. Plus, I am really liking the cute floral detail on the toes. This particular color is 10% off now, but they also come in black and a dark gray color which you can get for around $60. If you want to check them out click HERE
I want to thank everyone who reads my blog, it really means so much to me. :) I hope you all have a great Sunday!! I'll be back soon!

Credit: zappos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment