Thursday, April 5, 2012

Don't chip. I got you!

Hi, everybody! I know it's been forever since my last post, but I wanted to take a few minutes just to share this quick tip on how to make your nail polish last longer without chipping. I tried this last week and, I promise you, my polish did not chip for almost a week. If you're like me and you like your nails polished at all times, you'll really appreciate this quick extra step.

Before applying any polish (while nails are bare), buff your nails to reduce any texture. This will smooth out your nails and allow for an even coat of polish.



Next, apply your polish, then finish it off with a top coat to give it that extra shine. I prefer O.P.I. Top Coat but you can use whichever you would like. The color I used here is Essie "Over the Edge." I'm a big fan of Essie, I usually buy a new color each week :)
I hope you find this tip helpful. If you'd like, leave me a comment or any other tips you might have. Happy almost-Friday!


xo,
Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment