Monday, September 3, 2012

Shoe of the Week: Cece L'amour 'Barbara'

Hi, everyone! 
   I recently purchased my first pair of Cece L'amour shoes. It's a new brand by one of my favorite designers, Celine Ouaknine aka The Shoe Girl (you can find the link to her blog via my blog under 'routine' located in the side bar). She is a very talented and experienced shoe designer; I just love her fun, funky style!

I love the shoe box she designed as well. 

When I first opened the box and saw the shoes, I immediately was impressed with the quality. They just look well-made and pretty. Then, when I put them on I was even more impressed with the comfort. They have a 1 1/2 inch platform and a 5 1/2 inch wedge heel, but they are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own. Even better, the bottoms of the shoes are not slippery.
These shoes retail for $144.99 and they are worth every penny. You can find them HERE! 
Head on over and check these, as well as some of her other styles out. 
Happy Labor Day!! :)


Credit: Heels.com


No comments:

Post a Comment